Ideas at Work is looking for investors in the Rope Pump factory and its distribution channel.
- Deposit: minimum €1000 (=10 demo pump)
- Minimum Period: 2 years
Seeing is believing. The start up of a local distribution channel needs 100 Rope-Pumps for demonstration in 100 villages (€10.000). Users will want to have a ropepump themselves after becoming convinced of the benefit of the pump. These can be bought on credit if needed.
Our new galvanized Rope-Pump technology has a life-cycle of minium 10 years with a maintenance cost is around €3 per year. Therefore for 120 Khmer riel per day (US$0.04 or €0,03) per family a family of 5 has easy access to cleaner water. Over 6500 sold pumps have been installed in the field in the past 8 years benefiting 250,000 people.
- Women and girls who have the job to collect the daily family water need will see a significant increase in available time for school and other work.
- Better quality water without sand and dirt
- 90% less bacteria in the well.
- 50% time saving on cooking, cleaning, rinsing, laundry and showering.
- A Case Study in Por Pel commune; after installing a Rovai pump increased a palm wine business’s production capacity by 15 liters per day, a potential US$4.40 daily increase of income.
- No falling in the well.
More info: email@example.com